Schedule & Brackets for 2016 All Star Games
- S2016 All Star 9-10 Bracket
- S2016 All Star 10-11 Bracket
- S2016 All Star 11-12 Bracket
- S2016 All Star 50/70 Bracket
Tournament play started in Little League in 1947. The Tournaments of Little League have grown year by year until today they have become outstanding.
The Little League Baseball Tournament, 9-10 Year Old Division Baseball Tournament, 10-11 Year Old Division Baseball Tournament, 11-12 Year Old Division Baseball Tournament, Intermediate (50-70) Division, Junior League, Senior League and Big League Tournaments are authorized by the Little League International Board of Directors.
Leagues which exercise the option to participate in Tournament Play must pledge they will do so with full knowledge of the rules and in agreement that the rules will be upheld. For a copy of the official Tournament Rules and Guidelines, click here.
9-10 Year Old Division, 10-11 Year Old Division and 11-12 Year Old Division
The objective of the 9-10 Year Old Division, 10-11 Year Old Division and 11-12 Year Old Division Tournament is to provide nine and 10 year old players, 10 and 11 year old players, and 11 and 12 year old playersthe opportunity to participate in a baseball tournament at the District, Sectional, and State levels at the conclusion of the regular season.
Selection of Tournament Teams
It is not required that players be selected for the position they occupy during the regular season. For example, a pitcher who is also a good outfielder or infielder may be placed on the roster and used in whatever position the manager deems to be of advantage.
- Tournament team candidates should be selected upon their playing ability and eligibility. The roster should include sufficient pitching strength and meet tournament schedules.
- The following groups should each select its tournament team.
- Group 1 – Players
- Group 2 – League Officers
- Group 3 – Team Managers
- Group 4 – Team Coaches
- Group 5 – Volunteers/Volunteer Umpires
All volunteers must have been verified, which includes a background check.
- Every player on the eligible teams is entitled to vote. Each group submits its list of players at a meeting of the Board of Directors of the League. The names are to be read and counted from each of the groups, and the players in the order of total votes received will become eligible for tournament team.
- Where more than one player has an equal number of votes to qualify for the last position or positions, final selection should be made by a majority vote of the Board of Directors at the time of the meeting.